Wednesday, February 25, 2009

she came in through the kitchen window...

after a fun night of delicious mexican food, gallery strolling, watching my friends get jumped, breaking out in hives, and too many drinks at the bar, i came home the next morning to find i had been locked out of the house.
i had to go get the ladder out of the car port and crawl in through the kitchen window.
i had my camera with me so i thought i would document it...this was not really the best idea seeing as i almost fell off the ladder, then a few moments later almost fell into the sink.








i felt like a real true cat burglar.
i think i am turning this adventure into a print of some sort...

4 comments:

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

I love you in leopard print.

Unknown said...

at least you're wearing a fabulous cheetah coat. all burglars must wear cheetah print. i'm making it a rule.

Jenny said...

Ahh Larn, That reminds me of good times sneaking into your parents house in high school.

Glad you're still doing it in style. Although I prefer monkey bars instead of ladders.

Brian Brown said...

you're like the dude from clarissa explains it all. OK!