Tuesday, February 17, 2009

this is all i have

so valentines was a good time. i went to see friday the 13th. there were a lot of boobs, and there was a lot of blood, so it was great. later on i was very drunk at urban. i danced with some good friends, and i met some new people too. i ended the night with a pizza that was delivered surprisingly fast. i really wanted a tostada, but pizza was easier to come by. this are the only pictures i have of the night, besides the worst picture of all time that danielle took of me where you can see my scales, my adult acne, and my fat face.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok - so i totally doctored it in picknik. you're now in b&w and all fuzzy. plus, only 8 people saw the old version, two of which were probably you and me.

Larn said...

HA oh you are too good to me. thank you. i will go look at it again.