Tuesday, March 3, 2009

this is where i live

someone told me to update my blog. so here are some pictures of my room.
pretty cool, i know.

this is dana skully. she looks really good in my orange shades.


this is the cat brian brown stole from california. now it lives on my computer.


this is my bulletin board. my favorite parts are the fair button pin, my first grey hair, the crossroads parking validation, and the note from my mom with the hilarious sticker.


this is laser jesus. thank you kelly!


this is my poodle lamp.


this is my desk and my exercise ball chair. you know, for my abs of steel. god my desk is messy...well my whole room is.


this is my closet. and my horse key holder thing. and my two sombreros.


and this is my favorite thing in my room besides my bed, which i will not show because all my laundry is on it.
here is my shrine! it hangs right above my bed. i love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yea!!! laser jesus! i forgot about that guy!

so much laser power in that heart!!!

Unknown said...

print party!!! yes, i really need to.