Wednesday, February 4, 2009

oh mindy.

you came and you gave without flaking,
but i sent you bengay,
oh andy, you kissed me and stopped me from something,
and i...

anyway. this weekend a lovely lady named mindy came into my life. my uncle found her at the sundance catalog store, in the back room where all the broken things are. she has no antlers, so maybe they thought she was broken too. he brought her home and she lived in sages room for a while, until sage got creeped out by her one too many times. now she is mine, and she is living in my bathroom. soon i will be making her some lovely antlers, and she will probably end up in some of my prints this semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dearest larn:

I thought I should mention that I was present when Mindy was purchased. I often shop with Uncle D when I come to SLC, and on this day, I saw Mindy, and thought to myself: "if uncle D gets out of his gigantic CNG bread delivery van and comes in the store, there is a good chance he will buy this deer." Little did I know it was meant for you. I'll be anxiously awaiting the prints.