Saturday, January 3, 2009

it really wasn't in my head!

so today started out pretty much like any other day. i woke up and showered and i was eating my breakfast when my mom said i should go down in the basement and see if i could smell anything. so me and jeff went down and it smelled like gas. so they called qwestar, and they said we had to leave. awesome. so we go get coffee, put peaches out on the porch, and just hang out in the car until the guy comes over. so it turns out that our sweet furnace is not set up properly, so the ventilation is all fucked. so it is just blowing exhaust out when it is on. it has probably been doing this for years and years and years but no one noticed because the house was so drafty until like 3 weeks ago when my parents FINALLY had the house insulated. so who knows how long we have been huffing furnace exhaust. my brain is so pissed at me, and this is probably a big reason why i am feeling tired all the time. so now we cant run the furnace until someone comes to fix it, and tomorrow it is supposed to be like 5 degrees or some shit like that.
who wants to let me sleep over???

No comments: