Sunday, January 18, 2009

birthday celebrations

last weekend we had a girls night out for emilees bday. we started the night out at desert edge, then moved on the megans house for beers (and in my case, way too much whiskey), then headed out to the w for a wonderful night of dancing, taking my shoes off on the dancefloor. "losing" my id and debit card, paper cuts on my boobs from shoving my money into my bra, getting lost, megan crying, and lots of other fun things.

these are the only pictures i have, until emilee gives me a link to her blog, where i am sure she has more.











1 comment:

... said...

Oh. My. God. Bwahahahaha. Get my breasts off of there. (Or just give your teacher the link.) I am laughing so hard at our random face pictures. We look ridiculous. Yay blogs! Also. I have the cutest picture of you from last Sat. Consult the blog later to see it.