Tuesday, April 14, 2009

babies

so the babies all have names now. from left to right we have
sirius black okubo
esther pat benatar dopp
and my little one, baby jolene littlefoot mack

of course i am most in love with jolene, she is the smallest and in my opinion, the most adorable. but the other girls (hopefully esther is a girl, we won't know for a few weeks. cross your fingers that she doesn't start to crow!) are sweet too. sirius does not like to be alone, she chirps SO loud if you leave her alone in the box. esther is kind of like the momma. jolene and sirius like to nestle under her wings. maybe it is because she is the biggest. esther is also the most calm, and she will sit on trevors shoulder and be totally happy. she is good at flying too, which is kind of scary because she might fly out of the box one day. who knows. jolene is really brave outside and likes to run away from the other girls really fast to check things out, just not for too long.
i can't wait for them to keep growing and for their personalities to develop more. and i can't wait for the fresh eggs!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dear god - please tell me that i've told you the story about my "chickens" from when i was a kid? The Sorrowful Story of Mango & Diamond: Not Gay After-All.

Larn said...

oh my, no. no you have not told me the chicken story. you better tell me soon!!!

andy said...

dude your outa controll yo! may i repeat outa! thanks for the link on your page to my blogage.