Tuesday, April 20, 2010

just some things.

i love you spring! you sunburned my left arm, but that is ok. you also gave me a weird tan line on my back, but i can overlook that. i am just happy that the sun is back out and school is almost over!

i get to go to the zoo tomorrow, i will be sure to take a million photos. as usual.

ronnie is so adorable. i want to squeeze her all the time. i don't know how normal it is to be completely obsessed with your cat, and to always be telling your boyfriend to come look at the cute way she is resting on the bed, but i don't care. i love her.











i started harry potter arm. it is beautiful. jake miller at 11th street is doing it. jake fucking ROX. he is in my blog list so go look at his stuff. it is awesome. i will post one picture of it because i feel weird showing it. it is strange having people ask me if they can see my arm and asking why i got a harry potter tattoo and asking what a time turner is. read the books. duh. i cannot wait to add more to it! i love it oh so much.



and if you live in salt lake, and are in town on may 2, then you better be coming to the salty streets flea market at kilby court, or i will be way ticked off. i am going to be selling kick ass cat shirts and shorts and undies. and there are going to be a million other things to look at and snacks to eat and bands to listen to. look at the poster:



so everyone please come! it is only 2 dollars to get in, and it is going to be amazing.

i think that is it for now.

oh wait, we bought a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

Dear Harry Potter arm:

A) you are probably the best thing I've seen all week.

B) I need a better picture.

Love,
ke.

JuJu said...

I love the Harry Potter arm. I love Harry Potter I still cry just thinking of Sirius Black.

And, that kitty, oh myyyyy. What a cutie patootie.

Meikel said...

I am in awe of your tat. Reverent awe. There are no words.

Larn said...

ha ha thanks guys! i will put up more pictures eventually. maybe when i get more done on it? dunno. i am glad there are others who love the hp as much as i do.