Thursday, February 18, 2010

sometimes...

like today, i want to punch someone real hard. right on the mouth.

i am such a debbie downer lately, everything puts me in a bad mood. everything pushes me over the edge.
boo.

like today for example, i called my pharmacy to refill my insulin. i have BARELY enough to eat things today. just barely. so i call in and they tell me i am out of refills. strange, because last month they said the same thing. they faxed my doctor and he sent in the refill. the box my insulin came in said i had TEN REFILLS. i am not sure how it went from ten to zero, but whatever. my diabetes doctor is not practicing anymore. last month around the 24th i received a letter saying he was no longer seeing patients, and that all future appointments were cancelled. so now i have to find a new doctor. fucking awesome. i doubt anyone knows a good diabetes doctor. maybe megan facer?

anyway, i just wanted to whine some more on the internet so i hopefully don't freak out at trevor or start crying randomly.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh lauren. I'm sorry. that sucks. Have a random cry if you need one. I love you!

Unknown said...

boo! it must be in the stars, because i feel the same way.

i like my doctor and she's an internal medicine dr. her name is Jessica Morgan. she works out of Wasatch Internal Medicine (in st. marks hospital)

also, if it makes you feel any better, my screen is still up in the shop, if you ever need to use it to make you feel better....